BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 22, 2007

Thank God


My lifesaver arrived today in the mail. The baby sling finally arrived! It is very nice made of linen. As soon as I put Ethan in here he concked out which is amazing because we've had a rough day so far--as you can tell by the oh so happy look on my face. I should have known it was going to be hard though....Phil's sister is coming today with her family and there is lots to be done so of course he is going to be a pain. I really think he is teething now though. I can see his tooth buds, and everybody I say that too laughs at me and says it's too early, but he is drooling so much already, he constantly wants his hands in his mouth, and he is getting a running nose.......Now I know alot of things seem new this time around but I really think the teeth are coming sooner than later. We shall see. Thank God it was buy one sling get one free cause as I sat here to type he puked all over me! BATH TIME!

1 comments:

The Cisneros Family said...

I've heard of babies getting teeth at 3 months so it's not weird at all that he could be teething right now. What kind of sling did you get? Do you remember me carrying around my kids in a Maya sling? I'm not sure which one you have but to give you a bit of advice from looking at your picture, you should pull the left shoulder part over your shoulder more (and down your arm a little) so your shoulder takes more of the weight than your back. This will be more helpful the bigger he gets too. I'm curious to know how you like the sling overall.