
We had a really fun weekend! Phil's sister Lanna and her husband Dan and their two kids Gabe and Sabrina came up for a welcome home party for our brother-in-law Chad who just came back from Afghanistan. These 3 cousins are so close in age....Gabe was born in October of 2001, Emma was born in January 2003, and Sabrina is March 2004....then we had some time before little Ethan came along!!! They all get along great now (besides the occasional fight but that's to be expected) and had so much fun riding 4 wheelers, and playing Barbies etc. Here are some pics of our weekend! And as many of you know I am now 27! Doesn't really feel any different...other than "oh my gosh I am 27!" Where did the time go! I swear as soon as you have kids the time just flies by! I will be the big 30 before I know it!
Auntie Kati and Uncle Chad with the girls! Welcome home Chad!
Playing Barbies with Emma and Sabrina!
This is Emma and Phil's parents new dog Shellie. Their dog Laddie just got hit by a car and died on Tuesday so little Shellie is now their new addition!
0 comments:
Post a Comment