I am determined now to loose this weight before we begin trying to conceive again next year. So make me an honest woman here! haha!
Yesterday Phil and I took Ethan for a walk while Emma was in school. We walked 2 1/2 miles!
Today I plan on doing the Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred. I am watching the View right now---my only guilty pleasure during the day---though I am ready to give it up because I am sick of listening to political fighting day in and day out!
I haven't weighed myself in a long time...I am afraid too. I will tomorrow morning before I eat so I can get an accurate picture of my weight.
Anyway, I hate exercise with a passion, but I hate being fat even more...so off my butt I go to hopefully shed some of these pounds that are stuck to my midsection.
Wish me luck!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Exercise
Posted by Andi at 11:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment