BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

The whole world DOES revolve around me :)

Just kidding....well maybe it does. I don't know. I think it's the two little munchkins that call me mom that drive people's actions, but I would like to think it was me!

I tried to talk my dear old(really he's not that old..only 50...sorry dad) dad into going down to Florida with us. His reply...no, no, NO. I can't get time off from work. But he did just purchase a second home down there and needed to fix it up so that he can rent it out but there was just no way it was gonna happen anytime soon.

Until today. Dad called and asked when we were going. He said he and my YOM had to go down there in December from Thurs-Monday and wanted to know when we were going. It just so happens we are arriving on a Thursday :)

Now my grandma was coming from VT but stopping in MA that weekend to visit my dad. And she was saying it was too bad he couldn't come down during that time. And because she had to visit him she would not be to FL until the 23rd. Well dear old dad says that he may go down to FL the same day as we do and leave that Monday. And if dad does that, then grandma will follow :) So we will get to see my dad for Christmas and see my grandparents for longer than expected.

That is, if he purchases the tickets and does all this VERY soon!

Hopefully he will. And now I am off to get my son whom I have been ignoring. He only slept for an hour. What is wrong with this child????

0 comments: