
Today is opening season of bow hunting. Phil is officially gone all the time now! lol! He went out this morning and think he got a doe at 3 pm. He is still tracking her.
Today I took the kids to the Fisher Price store and we did all the shopping for the birthdays and for Christmas presents for all the little kids in our lives. This is the end of present buying for the year..except for Santa Claus!!!!
I think I did really good. I spent $117 and got 3 items for Emma for Christmas (I snuck them in without her seeing them)since they were on sale. I got a Birthday and Christmas present for my nephew, I got presents for both of my nieces for Christmas, and I got a present for a friend at school who has a b-day party on the 26th that we have to go to. I didn't think that was too shabby.
Then we went to Subway for lunch. After we that we went to the store to get supplies for making cupcakes! Remind me to never again go to a supermarket on a weekend!!!
When we got home the baby went to bed, I started a fire and then we made cupcakes.
And not just any old cupcakes! Frankenstein cupcakes! That's right...I said frankenstein. Try to hold back your jealousy! haha!!!!
Here is a pic of the finished product!!!
Enjoy your weekend everyone!
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Hunting Widow
Posted by Andi at 4:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment