I am so bored today. Don't get me wrong there is so much to do around here, but it's just one of those days. It is damp, and raining, dark and dreary. It makes you feel "blah" I have absolutely zero will power today. I want to curl up on the couch and be a lump!!!
I actually was able to steal a few moments with my son today. He was sitting on the couch watching cartoons and I went into the living room and sat on the couch with him. I got a full half hour of snuggle time just sitting with him smelling his sweet baby smell.
It's funny cause when he was a newborn he didn't want to leave my side. He wanted me to hold him all the time, he even slept on my chest every night. It was comforting to him. It seems all nice and cozy but after a while you long to roll over on your side while your sleeping!
Then they get older. They learn to walk and snuggling isn't high on the list!
So today was special. A short 30 minutes of just cuddling up with him was heaven!
I will take it where I can get it, even if I DO half to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse to get it!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Lazy day
Posted by Andi at 10:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment