I cannot believe it is November already. I am really happy these days. Florida is giving us something to look forward to, and to keep my brain busy. I thrive on the planning and trying to make it as fun as possible. Though I don't freak out if things don't go as planned. I think I like to plan these things out as much as I can so I know what will be happening. I get very anxious if I don't know what's going on.
So I am totally excited! This trip is actually costing us a bit more than we expected but I have made some changes that saves us money. 1 of them being the rental car. We originally wanted the car for the whole time. That meant we had to pay for the extra days since we could only redeem 7 at a time. The total cost was $295 out of our pocket. That is until I called Disney. They are going to pick us up at the airport and shuttle us to the Magic Kingdom, and shuttle us back to the airport to pick up our rental the day we leave! How great is that. That is saving us paying for 2 days rental, plus 2 days of car seat rental. The cost went from $295 to $87. And since we saved all that money Phil allowed me to plan something that I was SO hoping we could do. Dinner with Cinderella! How cool is that? You can't even tell me that if you were a 5 yr old girl you would not LOVE to have dinner with Cinderella! I called and they had one reservation open for the days we would be there and it was at 7:55 pm but that's ok....it will be worth the wait! So even with doing this we will be saving ourselves $60 from the original car rental price!
Disney truly is a magical place. I really think I could go there everyday and never get sick of it. It's like you step in and all your worried melt away. So cool! But I will settle for 2 days in December. That will be fun too! 
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Disney makes me happy
Posted by Andi at 7:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment