Today, I feel better. I still have a fever of 100.8 but it feels like a relief to me compared to how I felt the past few days.
I think this sickness is finally coming to an end.
Now for the bad part......MY HOUSE!
I have totally been neglecting everything for the past few days. I have literally been doing the bare minimum just to get by. Now back to reality. But I must admit...I am so overwhelmed.
I have laundry stacked up to the ceiling....dishes overflowing my sink, carpets to vacuum, clothing to clear out and bring to goodwill. And really all I want to do is buy stuff.
Perhaps that is my trigger.....I think I use shopping to cope with being overwhelmed. I am trying my hardest to resist temptation but it's not as easy as it sounds. Gymboree is having 30 % off until Sunday. I really, really want to buy some stuff. But guess what? I shouldn't. I am being bombarded with email after email screaming....."look at the great deals" "buy me, and me, and me" UGH! I can't take it. Yet I feel like I can't bare to face the mess that is my house!
I feel like I am in AA
Hi my name is Andi and I am a Shopoholic! haha!
Now I am off to attempt to tackle this mess. It's probably better that I not sit in front of the computer at the moment anyway.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
New day dawning
Posted by Andi at 11:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment