BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Really sick now

Ok so I am really sick...I mean really sick. Free Smileys & Emoticons at Clipart of.comMy fever has been 101.5 for a good portion of this afternoon. I have been letting the fever do it's thing in hope that it will fight whatever I have going on here. But as time drags on, so does my energy. I don't really "feel" sick. I feel strange....tired...no energy and I have the chills, but other than that no real sick feeling.

It is now 4:30 and I decided to take my temp again. 102 degrees! This is actually really high for me because my normal temp comes up at 97.8 or so. I broke down and took some meds because I am here alone and the only one who can take care of the kids. I am hoping that the fever will break soon. But...if not...bedtime is really soon and that means momma can go to bed early if she wants!

I hope tomorrow is better. Especially since I have to leave the house tomorrow! MUST VOTE!

0 comments: