i am exhausted. I went to bed at midnight last night and woke up at 5 this morning and have been going ever since. Ethan and I went food shopping and got the last minute items. Then I came home and made spaghetti sauce because we are having home made pizza and wings when everyone arrives on Wednesday. I had double use for the sauce because I wanted to make a lasagna while they were here. But I did not want to have to cook it while they were here. So, I made it today and cooked it. Now all I have to do is pop it in the over to heat it on Friday.
Then it was Apple Pie making time. I made that then decided to make my Cheesecake. I planned on doing a lot of the cooking tomorrow, but I have MOPS and then I just got a note home today saying they are having Thanksgiving feast tomorrow and parents are invited so I have to go check that out. I wouldn't miss that for anything. So right after MOPS we will be at the school...which is causing some stress on my part because I know that Ethan will be cranky....it is his nap time during her lunch time. UGH! Oh well! Hopefully I can be there for Emma and then sneak off early enough to get Ethan into bed.
So here are pictures of all my tasty treats. I love cooking...I just need a maid to clean up after me...because I am not so good in the cleaning dept. Anyway, I am exhausted and need to go to bed.
Oh yah and I am seriously considering cutting out sugar once Thanksgiving is over. I am so addicted to it....it's ridiculous. No wonder I am fat!
Monday, November 24, 2008
Thanksgiving countdown
Posted by Andi at 10:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yum! I love to cook too but am kind of sick and am in NOOOOO mood to cook which is such a bummer. But thanks for the idea; I'll probably make an apple pie now too. (Im in charge of desserts)
Oh no, where did your ovulation ticker go? I came to see which day you were on...lol. AF came for me.
Post a Comment