I am telling you I am near my breaking point. I have had headaches for 4 days straight. I am stressed to the max and it is oozing out every pore of my body onto all those around me. I don't know why I get so stressed out by stuff. It's just 'stuff'. It just seems like one thing after another is breaking and we need more money to fix 'stuff'. Sometimes I think life would be so much more peaceful and manageable if I were Amish. :) The newest thing added to the list is a blower fan for our wood stove. It broke yesterday. It's only two years old and it's shot. This little fan...just a little thing..but BIG in purpose. Without it...the heat would not be dispersed throughout the house. I have called to get some pricing and it looks like it's going to cost about $200 for this little piece of equipment. WHY?
I just feel like nothing is going right lately. I have had a few good days thrown into the mix...when I can see the other side and then WHAM! I am knocked down again.
I was brought to tears this morning cause Ethan pooped right as I was walking out the door. Normally this isn't a big deal, but it's just one more thing. Why can't ONE thing, just ONE thing go smoothly for us? It's been one attack after another since August...and I really don't know how much more I can take.
I am a witch....majorly..and I don't want to take it out on my family. It seems like I am always in a bad mood. Emma asked me today if I was mad, and I said no, and she responded..."then why are your eyebrows down."
God help me.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
When will it end.
Posted by Andi at 12:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment