I want to shoot off a quick post saying that I am a bit bummed out today. Phil told me today, that he does not want to keep trying for a baby--even though we have not officially been "trying"--. :( He is worried about the economy and money (MEN!) and I understand that, but also it confirms one of my big fears. I kind of suspected that once I lost the last baby he would change his mind. Now that the time has come...he has. He wants to wait until September or so to start trying again, but I know a man's thinking. Well this man's thinking. Once September comes and he turns 32, and we have an almost 7 yr old and an almost 3 yr old he will not want to start over. So, I am not sure what to make of all this, but for now I know he does not want a baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment