not really...but he is as stubborn as a mule. I can't pick on him too much and I can be quite stubborn myself...afterall I am German and Irish. Two stubborn people can make for an interesting marriage!!!
For instance, I can't stand facial hair. I don't mind how it looks on some, but when you are rubbing up on my face....you better not have even one hair on your chiny, chin, chin. There is nothing good about it. Not to mention that my husband and I have "baby faces". We look a lot younger than we are. He does not look good with facial hair. Yet he is determined to grow it. I have asked many many times to shave it, to no avail. This is a battle that has gone on since he got out of the Navy, and was allowed to let the facial hair go wild. So I finally decided to stop complaining. I just let it be. Now he has not shaved his face in about 3 weeks. He is not a hairy person, but has quite a bit on his face at this time. This morning he woke up and he said..."I have to go shave, I cannot stand it anymore...it is so itchy." "I despise hair." My response was "I do too!" Then he acted like his feelings were hurt. To which I replied "It's no surprise how I feel about facial hair."
As you can see, he is so stubborn and likes to irritate me that he will put up with itchy nasty facial hair if he can get a rise out of me. What is wrong with this man?
Friday, January 30, 2009
I married a mule....
Posted by Andi at 10:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
OMG, I just posted and now it's gone... darn it!
Post a Comment