My sister Jen is here visiting and she so kindly offered to watch the kids while Phil and I went out! YIPEE! That has not happened in a long time. We went to go see the movie Paul Blart Mall Cop and then went to the mall to look around and then out to eat. We had a lot of fun and had 6 whole hours to ourselves!!!
When we got home we got the kids into bed and I felt extremely tired. I fell asleep on the couch at 8:30! I guess it was all to exciting for me....haha!
Our alarm went off for Phil at 2:30 am so he could put more wood in the fire. Normally I am so exhausted I don't even hear it. Not only did I hear it last night, I am sitting here still awake at 4:45! I cannot fall back to sleep. The worst part is that I am supposed to be up at 6 to get Emma ready for school. Now I am torn...do I go back to sleep and get up in an hour...or do I just stay up?
I am thinking I will just stay up, but I know I will pay for it tonight. It is a vicious cycle.
Oh yah and did I mention I am starving? I would love to put on some coffee and eat a piece of pumpkin bread that I made and start the day. Except my sister is sleeping on the couch and there are kids sleeping in every other room of my house. I don't want to disturb any of them.
Not much else going on. Today I am driving my sister back to the airport so she can fly home. I am thinking I will have to pick Emma up from school today rather than have her ride the bus. If she takes the bus she will be home with 40 mins to spare to get Jen to the airport in time. Which is ok cause the airport is 40 mins from my house, but that leaves no time at all for problems. Buffalo is not a big airport and it's rather quick getting through there...but it would be my luck that we would come upon and accident and end up being late.
And speaking of accident. Phil spoke to the bus driver on Friday and he told Phil what the truck looked like etc that came barreling down our road to fast and almost hit us. The bus driver reported the guy to his supervisor who just happens to be the the former police chief here in our town. What luck!!! I am hoping a ticket or some sort of fine will end up in his mailbox and hopefully teach that man a lesson. I hope....I will never know the outcome, but I do know that we are all safe and very thankful to God that we are!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Date night
Posted by Andi at 4:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment