Ok so not only did we loose our salesman so we have lost 25% of our pay, they are requiring all employees to take 1 unpaid day off per pay cycle. This equates to us loosing $500 more a month. Which means we are loosing a total of $27,000 a year. I really don't know what we are going to do. One would say to be thankful you have a job and this is true, but I wonder what good it is if you still can't pay your bills? Seems like we'd be better off on welfare. This has never happened to us before. I don't know what to think, or what to make of it. I am worried. We shall see.
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm praying for you! Get prepared for the worst. I hate saying that, but the blow is easier if you are ready. I am sorry this is happening to your family.
Love ya!
Post a Comment