I know I haven't REALLY blogged in a while! I have not been feeling to well lately and have been avoiding the whole blogging thing. I went to the doctor's today and he is sending me for some blood work tomorrow, and then a follow up on Tuesday...hopefully there will be some answers.
In other news...my sister may come here tomorrow. I am excited, I really hope that she can come. She is 18 years old and I haven't seen her since September. I really miss her and hope that she can make it out here. Phil is working in the area and can bring her here. He wants to have the company for the drive so he is hoping it will work out. She has to talk to her work though and see if she can get Monday and Tuesday off, since Phil will not be able to drive back until then.
Let's see what else. Emma is going to be 6 in a week! Holy Smokes! Crazy! I can't believe it. I am going to her school on her birthday and bringing in cupcakes for the class. She is VERY excited. I was going to have a party for her, but honestly, January birthday's suck. It's so hard to have a party at your house in the middle of winter. 1. we have a steep driveway and no parking at the top of it. If we were to have a party all guests would need to have a 4WD vehicle or they risk getting stuck here forever...and by forever I mean until the tow truck comes and tows them out for $100!! And 2. so many people are exhausted and broke from Christmas, I feel guilty asking them to come and celebrate (bring a present) for my kid. She doesn't need anything anyway. So instead we are opting for a special day out. She is obsessed with bowling and really wants to go. Oddly enough, this is what she wanted to do last year as well...though we didn't. 3. We just got back from Disney and funds are limited! So bowling it is!
There is nothing else exciting going on in my life right now. I have a busy week coming up but other than that nothing out of the ordinary.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Hello old friends...
Posted by Andi at 8:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment