This is my first post of the New Year. How exciting! I have to admit the New Year did not start off with a bang. I was really in a foul mood last night and this morning. No need to go into details, because honestly I think it just comes down to jealousy on my part....so I put myself in this sinking mood.
Phil called and was going out to breakfast with his step mom and his dad, and couldn't find his wallet. He called to ask if I could look around for it. After much huffing and puffing "why do I always have to do this" sort of attitude, I bundled up and went outside to look in the final spot....the console of the car. Lo, and behold there it was. As I trotted back to the house to make the phone call to let him know I found it I was overcome with the beauty of my yard. It's cold here, 15 degrees F to be exact, and it snowed a bunch last night. But this snow is different. It is the most beautiful snow. You look at my yard, and it's as if it is covered in glistening diamonds. It is so gorgeous. After I made the phone call, I went back out there to attempt to capture some of the beauty with my camera. Unfortunately, my little point and shoot does not do justice to the wonderful creation spread in my yard but it's the best I could do.
Oh yah and more importantly, my mood is changing. Thank God! Enjoy!
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Happy New Year
Posted by Andi at 10:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment