BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Who in the world did I piss off?

It seems like someone is out to get me lately. In a BIG way! Thank God for His protection over my family. In the past 2 weeks, I have witnessed two car accidents happen right next to me and somehow we have walked away untouched. Thank you God!

Then today Emma got home from school, the bus stops, puts out his sign and Emma gets off. She looks at him for the all clear signal as we live on a blind hill and you cannot see oncoming traffic. She waited for a moment and looked up at Mark. Just then a pick up truck comes flying over the hill, slams on his breaks and hits the snow bank at the top of my driveway....which mind you...I was standing almost in front of. Luckily I saw him soon enough and was able to run back past the snow bank. Now that the truck was buried in the snow bank the bus driver gave Emma the "all clear". The bus driver looks at me rolls his eyes and shrugs and says "that right there is why it is so important for Emma to wait for my signal. Thank you Emma you did a good job."

Thank God! It is seriously hard to imagine all this stuff happening to me bad thing after bad thing, but through it all God has protected us, and for that I am very thankful!

0 comments: