BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Goodbye baby girl

Today is the last day I will have both of my kids home on a weekday together for a long time! Emma starts kindergarten tomorrow and though it's only half day and parents stay it's still quite emotional.

Although I do admit, from the way today is going it will be nice for her to get out without us for a while. My kids have done nothing but fight today. It's insane, and it's driving me insane. I can't get one minute of peace and the day is only half over. I am thinking a lot of it has to do with nerves for Emma. I think she is scared a little bit about tomorrow though she won't come out and say that. How could you not be nervous though? It's a big deal! I am nervous for her.

In other news I called my doctor and I have to go in for yet another ultrasound on Friday to be sure everything has passed. I've had more ultrasounds these days then I have had in my whole pregnancy history. This will be #3 in a month.

This whole process is so exhausting. I cannot wait until all of this is over and I can move on. It's hard to get over it when there are still physical reminders there to haunt you everyday.

One thing I found kind of funny through this whole thing is Phil. He is this big tough man who goes hunting, kills deer, guts them, butchers them etc. Same thing with turkey and fish and he has even shot a black bear. He has seen more blood and guts then I could even imagine. But when it comes to me he can't handle it. I tried to show him a couple of times what was going on so he knew, just in case, God forbid anything bad happened to me. I was loosing a lot of blood and there were times I thought I would pass out so I wanted to be sure he knew what was going on. But he couldn't handle it. He practically went screaming from the bathroom. Granted he didn't really scream but it's not something he was "actively" a part of. I guess because it was ME. Its not some deer your are getting for food. I just wouldn't think all of that would gross him out. Because quite honestly, just the thought of gutting a deer makes me want to vomit! lol! I could never do it. Anyway, just an interesting thing I had discovered about my hubby! He was great otherwise. He took full care of the kids, changed diapers, fed them, even ordered out for me so we wouldn't have to cook. He was also kind enough to get up with them every morning, this morning included, and let me sleep in until 8. He never does that! I just thought that was so nice. Oh yah and he caught me up on laundry. I was so far behind and he washed every last piece of it!

Ok well I suppose since this is my last day with my daughter home I should get off the computer and do something with her!

More to come tomorrow...when the drama (for me at least) starts.

0 comments: