BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Before



I really hate doing this, but since it is a journal for me to look back on I decided I should publicly humiliate myself and post pictures of my flubbery body. I know once I am better shape I will want to see what it was that I looked like. This is the best picture I could get out of Emma! We have a new lens on the camera and it makes it super heavy so this is the best she could do!


Comments for myspace
Free Pictures from DrewpyDraws

1 comments:

The Cisneros Family said...

I guess I haven't checked this in a couple of days otherwise I wouldn't have asked you on Myspace how your diet was going. Okay, so you make me motivated- atleast to exercise. And I also have ExerciseTV on Demand as well as a free treadmill my friend just gave me. I have ZERO excuses! Good luck on this time around.