My cute adorable son is not only good at climbing but he has discovered a new talent! He can now undo his diaper and squish his little hands in his poop! I caught him naked sitting in the living room with his hands covered in poop squishing in and out of his little fingers. Then when I tried to pick him up and put him in the bath and began rubbing his face spreading the monkey poop all over his mouth, cheeks and eyes. I haven't experienced something like this before (no my daughter NEVER did this) and it took every ounce of self control to keep from tossing my cookies all over the floor. And just the thought of poop on y0our face, near your mouth....oh God I hope he doesn't get sick from that. How disgusting. I am hoping this may be a sign of early potty training but until then I need to catch the poop right away so that we don't have another flinging scene in the future! NASTY!
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment