BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

One last post....

...for this week before we head off to our family reunion. We leave this afternoon. It's going to be so much fun relaxing for a few days. We get to go and be cooked for and cleaned up after...what more could a mom want?

It is supposed to be deathly hot here and that's the only thing I worry about. It will be well into the 90's all weekend and HUMID! I hate humidity.

My chest is aching. Ouch!

Well I better go get packing. Most of it is done, I just need to grab the last minute essentials...toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo etc.

I am so excited for tomorrow night for obvious reasons. My heart is pumping just thinking of it. I am not sure how people will react. I am thinking good, but you never know. Another one of those "don't set your expectations too high, you'll just be disappointed."

Ok, I really have to get moving now. It is 9:30 am and I have lots to do, including giving the house a once over just in case we get a showing....which is highly unlikely but you never know.

So long for now.....I will have lots of updates when we get home!

1 comments:

The Cisneros Family said...

Y'all have fun! I can't wait to hear how it goes. I like the little baby in the bubble.