I have been absolutely awful to live with the past few weeks. I know I am moody. I try to control it but it just happens. It's like really bad PMS. I think that fact that it has been obnoxiously hot here as well does not help anyone's moods. Thankfully we have had a break in the heat today. It is a gorgeous 67 degrees right now, sunny and just perfect!
I need to get back to working out. It has been so hot here that I took a break for a few days. There are new workouts that I want to try and stay in the habit of doing them! I am excited to get going on this, and hopefully this will help my moods as well.
I just began taking vitamins again as well, so I am sure that will help me bunches!
I just got this new mug and it is so pretty. I have been drinking tea lately which counts as water consumption so that is a plus. Anyway the mug is all different colors and it says :
FREE TO BE ME
I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
PSALM 139:14
How cool is that?
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Jekyl and Hyde
Posted by Andi at 10:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment