I am such a pig today.
I know I said this in my previous post but I never remember being this hungry with any of my other babies.
So for the run down...today I ate:
2 blueberry nutri-grain waffles
Baked potato with Franks hot sauce
Turkey and cheese sandwich on wheat bread
Chips and Salsa
Nutter Butter crackers
Banana
3 hard tacos with chicken for dinner
1 bowl of ice cream
I hope this pregnancy isn't one where I am FOREVER hungry. I wonder if it is twins? We would both crap our pants....guess we will find out Friday. Though I doubt it, as the doctor never gave any indication that I am bigger than I should be at this time.
Anyway, I have been doing a lot of cleaning today all the while trying to deal with my cranky baby. I guess those teeth are coming in cause he is not sleeping at night and he is VERY cranky.
Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
Phil was home tonight and did the dishes for me, which was really sweet of him. He doesn't do it often and you never really think about how nice it is for someone to do it since I do it all the time. Plus our dishwasher is broken so they are all done by hand at the moment which, as you know, is very time consuming. Now he is off fishing with Emma so I am all alone....peace and quiet. I think I am going to go take a bath!!! What a great hubby I have!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Oink, Oink
Posted by Andi at 6:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment