BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Bye, bye body fat.

As you can see I am up 2 lbs, but my body fat has gone down to 37%. Yeah muscle! And this is only after 3 days. I just did my measurements and here is the deal:

145 lbs
37% body fat
37 1/2" around the belly button
32" waist
11 1/2" left arm
11 1/2" right arm
22 1/2" left thigh
22 1/2" right thigh

This is hard for even me to believe as I have only been doing this for 3 days, but I guess Jillian is right. She is giving me a run for my money, but I am already seeing results. 2 lbs of muscle in 3 days is not bad at all! And I know it's muscle because my inches are going down! YIPEE! Can I also say that I haven't been doing much in the dieting area. I try to eat healthier, but I am still eating ice cream, and hamburgers and it's still working well. Not that eating healthy is bad, I just think at my age I should still have a little bit of freedom with what I eat. I am only 28, a bowl of ice cream shouldn't hurt me that much especially since I have been thin my whole life. I think the big thing is that I am not exercising as much as I did when I was younger.

0 comments: