BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Scratch that

I just realized I am too exhausted to take a bath. How funny is that? There is no work involved and it is relaxing, but I just can't bear the thought of hauling my butt in the bathroom right now. So piggy me not only way over ate today, but am also still wearing the same clothes I slept in and have not showered since yesterday. Oh well...there is always tomorrow. Thank God Phil hasn't complained about it! I don't stink or anything.....so that's a plus LOL! After all I did just shower, shave, repaint my toe nails all for the doctor yesterday! haha! I was thinking about that....how we go all out when we go in for a physical....why is that? Shouldn't we do that more for our hubby's too? Answer: Yes we should, but thankfully he loves me just the way I am, and he had a thing or two to do with my condition right now.....so shower....you will have to wait until tomorrow. Couch am blankie......here I come.

Oh yah and I was woken up at least 3 times by my son last night...and once by my daughter. Ethan did not want to sleep an ended up in our bed, and Emma woke up asking daddy to find her "soft" blanket.....only he wasn't waking up...perhaps he was pretending he didn't hear her but I ended up getting up and finding it for her. So not that I am making excuses but this is probably why I am tired as well. Little sleep, cranky baby today......yah that's it!

1 comments:

The Cisneros Family said...

It's nice to see you back and blogging. Your life sounds exhausting while pregnant. I just want to lay around all day when I'm pregnant. How nice to have a weight gain ticker. I cant wait to hear about your twins on Friday :P jk.