BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

It's here

This morning I woke up and felt awful! I felt so sick to my stomach and overheated it wasn't even funny. I have very mixed feelings about this impending sickness as I really take comfort in it as I know the baby is growing, but on the other hand I really loathe throwing up everyday. Luckily I did not throw up this morning so that is good. I was starting to get worried as I wasn't feeling sickness at all, but then I thought I was further along than I was.

I just ordered this herbal supplement recommended by obstetricians for morning sickness, it is called Morning Sickness Magic. It has Ginger, B6, and Folic Acid in it and I am so hoping this will help ease some of my symptoms. I know it only lasts a few weeks but those weeks seem to drag on, and I now have 2 children I have to feed everyday.....and just the thought of food can make me queesy. Fingers crossed that this works!

I still can't believe we are having another little one. I've walked around for weeks with this little secret growing inside of me, and to some extent it almost seems unbelievable. And then you go to the doctors and have an ultrasound and you see the little heart pumping away on the screen. It is so amazing! I am in awe, again! I am really trying to cherish every single moment of this child's growth because I know this will be my last. It's sad in a way. But I am oh so thankful for what I have been given and very excited to see these guys grow and to see what kind of people they turn out to be.

Speaking of growing....I just got Emma's package for school. She starts September 3rd! :( My baby is in kindergarten.....YIKES! I am glad I opted for public school this year though, as I know I would not have been able to school her here at home with Ethan, and being pregnant and sick. I am excited and nervous for her all at the same time. Her teacher has a website and we logged on to take a look at her. She seems very nice. We will get to meet her on the 3rd and parents get to stay all day with the kids to help ease any fears. I am such a sap...I was crying just reading the packet. I can't believe how old she is.....yet she is not that old at all.

Ok...enough of my blubbering. I need to take a shower and start my day. I will keep you all posted!

0 comments: