Most children are nearly impossible to sleep with. I have hear many stories of children hogging beds, kicking you in the face in the middle of the night. This is true of my kids as well, except I think my son tops them all. Ethan is very active, he has been active since the day he was conceived! I felt him move for the first time when I was 14 weeks along and he literally NEVER stopped. It's quite humorous to watch him sleep, as he sits up and changes positions often. Unless that is, if he is sleeping with me. We attempted this last night before I let him cry it out on his own. He moved so much, and still wanted to be close to be and laying on me. He would lift his head, change positions and smash his head and body down in his new comfy pose. One of the times, he really smashed his head on my chest and it actually hurt. Well today my right side, lower rib hurts and has hurt all day. I really think he may have bruised my rib. I have never had a bruised rib so I am not positive, but I do know that doctor's don't do anything about it, and my rib is really really sore.
I never knew he could be that strong, especially during sleep.
But then again he lives up to the meaning of his name.
Ethan means Constancy, Strong.
David means Beloved One.
All this is VERY true. I really do think there is something behind the meaning of names. And this wasn't intended when we picked it either. I later discovered that was the meaning.
So I feel like I am full of complaints lately.
Forgive me. I just need to vent all the time....and someday I am sure I will be laughing about this when I look back. But until then......no babies in my bed, except for the one I am carrying!
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
No more monkey's sleeping in my bed.
Posted by Andi at 9:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment