I am so upset right now. I can't get a hold of Phil it is 7:30 pm here, and I am loosing my baby. I had Ethan in the bath and I felt a gush. I went to sit on the toilet and sure enough it was blood. It hasn't started full force yet, but I know how this goes. I can't even believe I am typing this right now. I am sitting her balling my eyes out, and I can't get a hold of Phil and I am loosing this baby. Why is this happening to me again? I just don't understand. It's hard to complain when I have to happy healthy babies that God has blessed me with, I just don't understand why he is taking this one from me. I have been threw this once already.....why is this happening again?
I knew something was wrong. I didn't want to believe it but I knew it from my pap smear. The way he was talking he was acting like I wasn't as far as I thought. Then when I went for the ultrasound and they said the baby was small....I knew something was wrong. And I haven't been sick at all. Though I was told all pregnancies are different, I didn't understand how someone who gets deathly ill would not be sick at all with this one. Shoot! I am so upset I could scream.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Why?
Posted by Andi at 7:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment