Can you say exhaustion? I am so tired. 3 more weeks and I should get some of my energy back. I consider it a HUGE accomplishment when I've gotten through the day without a nap...which is most days. The last time I napped during the day was Monday and only because Phil was home and Ethan was sleeping.
I am very "snuffy" as Emma would say. Which means I sneeze all the time and my nose is stuffed up. My sinuses seem to get more sensitive when there is a bun in the oven.
And I still have crater forehead.
Overall though this pregnancy has been quite enjoyable so far. I am really excited that I am almost through with the first trimester. I just hope the next 8 months goes this smoothly. If all my pregnancies were like this I would have had 10 kids! But there are no guarantees. This is the first easy one out of three, and it's not worth trying 3 more times to get an easy one! :)
I will post pictures sometime this weekend. I need to have Phil or Emma take a few of me! I am definitely growing though!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Prego update
Posted by Andi at 6:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment