BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 4, 2008

No ice cream?

Today is going to be an interesting day, I can tell already! Phil left for the airport this morning at 5 am. This is the first time we have been away from him in about 3 weeks! It was nice having him around everyday....but work calls. I woke up this morning to my alarm clock called Ethan. He was screaming in his crib at 7 am wanting his milk. I tried to keep him quiet as Emma was still sleeping and I did not want him to wake her. She and Phil had a late night at the rodeo last night and she needed every last minute of sleep she could get. So we snuck downstairs to get the sippy of milk he so longed for. He drank his milk, and then it was much of the same....cry, cry, cry. What the heck? He is still not quite a happy camper which means nap time will come early today.

As for Emma, she woke up about an hour later saying she was still tired. For those of you who know Emma know that naps and her don't mix. She refuses and fights to the death before she will nap. So when she woke up saying she was still tired I told her that she could eat and go back to bed........NO was her response! I know that she will be cranky today. She is already whiny. Oye! What a day today will be. Thankfully I feel pretty good today and I think I am ready for the challenge.

Emma also said she had a nightmare last night. I asked her to tell me about it. She said she and her cousin and me and my sister Ashley went out for ice cream, and everybody got ice cream except for her. Haha! What a nightmare. Mine usually consist of dying, falling, mass destruction of the whole world etc.....hers are she doesn't get ice cream. Oh to be a child again!

0 comments: