BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Holy Cow!


This morning my lovely alarm clock named Ethan woke me up at 6 am. I brought him downstairs to drink his milk as we laid on the couch watching the news. All of a sudden Haley started freaking out and barking. As I looked out my front door I saw an animal's behind, and it was big. I kept watching and then I see another one of those animals........it was a COW! 2 cows somehow made it into my yard (mind you we live in the middle of 3 acres...literally our house is in the middle of that land) so they somehow came into my property walked past my front door and went off into the woods to which they were greeted by my neighbors dogs barking at them! I know I should be used to animals in my yard...we live in the country afterall, but cows gone wild! You don't normally see loose cows! It makes me wonder what all we have missed when Haley starts barking. I saw these cows and 2 seconds later they were gone, so I am sure we have missed so many strange creatures...or perhaps this is the norm for them and they visit often....who knows! All I know is that I have NEVER seen cows casually walking through my yard before.

Oh yah, and thanks to Ethan! If he hadn't of woke up at 6 am I would not have seen the cows!

0 comments: