These never post where I want the m to post!
Here is a tricycle race track at the farm. Ethan needed some help.
Today feels like Monday. Weird, I know. It's just that I am not used to having Phil home for as much as he was. He left this morning for a couple of days, and normally he is up and leaving on Monday morning. So since there is nothing else going on in my weeks (scheduled events) naturally it feels like Monday. What a surprise it will be to have him home Friday. The week will seem as if it flew by.
Here are some pics from this past weekend, that I have wanted to post for a few days now!
Let's see other thoughts for today.
Phil's birthday is in 3 weeks. Him and his sister will be the big 31! Speaking of his sister she is set to give birth later September as well. We'll be able to meet baby Cate!
I am going away at the end of the month of September with my friend Melanie. I think Phil is starting to get nervous about it. I have never been away on my own with no kids or no hubby. Phil has to take 2 days off from work to stay with the kids. I leave on a Thursday and it sounds like it will be a crazy week. On Wednesday will be Emma's picture day, then Thursday off to school for her and I take catch a flight to Atlanta. Friday the Women of Faith conference begins, and back home Emma has school and that night she has her first open house, where you schedule parent teacher meetings etc. This will be interesting for Phil! He will have to take both kids by himself to a more typical "mom" thing. God Bless Him. Not even I would want to take both kids! Then he has them all day Saturday, while I have one more day of conference. Sunday I come home in the evening but before that I am hoping to go to the aquarium with my friend! I hear the Atlanta one is amazing, and I do have hours to kill before my flight. Phil knows he can handle it, he just may not want to. Ethan is still too much of a "baby" for his liking! Don't get me wrong he loves and adores that little boy, it's just a lot to go from working dad to stay at home dad!
I was joking with him and said I could cancel and go next fall. It took him a while to catch on and then he said "Are you kidding? We will have 3 kids next year!" haha! Men and babies just don't mix. Funny how such a small bundle scares the daylights out of a man. Dragons, no problem, bad guys, easy, black bear, simple.....BABIES.....what the hell...get me out of hear! LOL!
In other news, Ethan is now calling Emma Nonnie (NON-KNEE) It's actually kinda cute that he gave her a nickname all on his own, but strange in the same breath. He used to say Emma. Now he always says Nonnie. Why he changed I don't know. He calls Phil "daddy" which I think is so cute cause you often don't hear boys call their dads "daddy". He calls me "mum". I must admit I am a bit jealous and would love to hear "mommy" but he says "mum" with the cutest little face. And it could be worse...Emma called me "Andi" for years. Probably cause she heard Phil say that, but she refused to say any word resembling mom. So we are mum, daddy, and nonnie.
Did I mention that it is freezing here right now. Yesterday it was warm and nice. Last night it got cold and so far we have made it up to a whopping 48 degrees. It is set to be 75 today though.
I am 9 weeks pregnant today. I should be 11 though! haha! I wish I was 11, but that's ok....we'll be there soon enough.
I have also thought of one good thing that will come from Emma being in school. Well maybe 2. First off the kids will not fight anymore....well for a good portion of the day at least.
Secondly, I get to spend my whole day alone with my baby boy. I rarely have time with just him. I must admit that sounds very appealing and it will be nice to give him some one on one time before the new munchkin arrives.
I got the truth out of Phil! He constantly gave me a hard time about having another child. 2 was perfect etc. But just a few nights ago he admitted that he did want another child! Funny cause he swore up and down that 2 was it.....then we were surprised with this one...and his heart melted all over again!
I had another dream last night that I gave birth to a girl. I hating posting this stuff cause I hate to be wrong and look like an idiot, but what can I say....I love being right...so in the off chance this baby is a girl...I will post my dream. So baby was born c-section a little girl, and if I remember correctly she was by far my biggest baby. And here is the kicker. I was ok. I lived! That's a relief. Oh yah and I was awake. And that's something for you all to pray for if you think of it. With my son I had a stupid anesthesiologist who did not know what he was doing and because of him I had to be put to sleep. If you think of it, say a prayer that I get someone better this time, and that they get this thing first try so I can see my last baby be born. It's very emotional to be put to sleep and wake up empty in recovery with no baby. I held back pretty well but I wanted to cry so bad, and just wanted my baby. And then the questions of "Is this my baby etc" whirl through your head. Of course Ethan was my baby......he looks just like us, and he was the only baby born that day and the day after in the hospital. We did not have any other women there until the day before I left. It's just still really emotional and I feel like I missed out. So pray they get the epidural placement first time so I can be awake. Thanks!
Ok so this post is going on and on, much like I do. I need to go eat now. I am starving! I have been eating eggs like crazy! Well almost every morning. I think that's what I will have today as well.
The only other symptom that has popped up is acne. My forehead feels awful. Bumps everywhere...though they are flesh tone so I guess they are under the skin. Another reassuring sign that my baby is growing and doing well. No throwing up though! Thank God.
Okay enough chatting...off I go....until next time.
1 comments:
I was so worried about all those labor things too with another c-section until I decided to have a vbac at home. Now, I'm so at peace with my decision and know that we (even the kids) get to spend the entire time together with no interference. I can't wait!
Post a Comment