The past few days were hard. I went to the doctor's on Friday and he said that indeed the baby's heart stopped beating. He said that this was different from my first miscarriage. The first one the baby never developed. This one, the baby was growing but it was obviously not healthy as it passed away. The Lord gives, and the the Lord takes away!
Friday was awful. Everything passed that day and it was painful and emotional. This doctor was very kind and gave me excellent pain medication to make to go a little easier. He said I could take Motrin but he knows that this can be excruciating so if I wanted something stronger I could have it. I asked for it just in case and I am glad I did. I took it, and when it came close to the time to take another I could feel I was having contractions every 2 minutes! I was anxiously awaiting my next dose to ease the pain.
Anyway so everything passed on Friday and on Saturday I spent my day sleeping. I was so tired. I can't even begin to describe it. You loose so much blood it's almost scary for a minute I wasn't sure I would be ok. I was just praying for it to slow down after it happening all day. And it had that night. So obviously I was tired Saturday because of all the blood loss.
Today I feel pretty good physically. I am sure I am still weak I just don't realize it so much. I would be lying if I said I weren't depressed at all. I am down in the dumps a bit but I know it will pass as well. It takes time for the brain to process everything!
Anyway that's all from me for now. The physical part is over and I don't have to have surgery Praise God. Now I am excited to get my period back (which may take a while) and start trying. I am thinking November will be my first opportunity to try if this goes like last time. Though so far, even though I knew what to expect, it has been a bit different. Things happened so much faster...and the emotional toll was less this time as well.
Ok enough rambling. I will keep you posted.
Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers...I appreciate it!
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Day 5
Posted by Andi at 11:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment