It is now 6 o'clock here and I need to get the baby in bed shortly but I wanted to post one more time tonight.
Good news is that Phil is on his way home! YIPPEE! He prob won't be home until midnight or so, but at least he will be home.
Bad news I need to clean.....really clean.
I put off going to the store today to get milk until the very last minute. When I finally got out the door with the kids in tow I started up the driveway and realized my pomapoo was not in the house and was following us up the driveway. Surely she will not follow me into the street. WRONG! She did and would not go home. So I had to turn around and drive home so I could put her back into the house.
After I did that I was off to the store. We get there, I get the kids out, and then realize....I left my wallet at home! I had taken it our to pay some bills online and lo and behold never replaced it because I am not that organized. So back in the car we went, and back home we drove. I was really wishing this was just a frivolous trip to the store and I could blow it off, but we had run out of milk yesterday and the baby really needs milk!
When we got home again, I decided to throw all the trash barrels in the back of the truck and bring them to the top of the driveway as trash pick up is in the morning and I wasn't sure Phil would be home to do it. Thankfully I made it to the top without them falling out. This has happened to me many times before and it was the last thing I was prepared to do!
Finally we made it back to the store, I got my milk and a frozen pizza for dinner.
The kids were playing upstairs as I was "slaving" over dinner and when they came down to east Emma was wearing a leotard and much to my surprise so was Ethan. She had dressed him in her spare pink leotard to wear. How sweet right? haha! He did look cute and I couldn't help but take a picture. And surprisingly I was encouraged to by Phil! I will post the pic later when I have more time. The funny thing is the leotard not only fits Emma but it also almost fits Ethan!
So now I must get off my lazy impregnated arse and get the kids into bed and then go on a cleaning fit. I am so not looking forward to it and I am so not good at it. It takes me all day to do the simplest things. I swear when it comes to cleaning I have ADD. I hate it, and I am easily distracted from the task at hand. .....And I get mad at Emma cause she is like that. I know she is like me, and I hate it! I wish she was a clean freak! I really need to start listening to Fly Lady more. Oh so much needs to be in order before this baby comes. That's one comment Phil made "oh great, now the house will always be a mess with 3 kids." I hate that he feels that way and I really want to prove him wrong, but somewhere along the way I always loose my motivation.
Goodbye for now, and let me get up and start working. I have slacked enough this week.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Day's End
Posted by Andi at 6:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
How funny that Phil said that because when I asked Gabe what I needed to do before I got pregnant (like see a dr or lose weight), he said, "Yeah, clean the house." HAHAHAHA!
Post a Comment