BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My bit fat body!

SLACKER! I have been so bad lately. I have been lifting weights every other day but with summer here I am having a really hard time staying on track with food. There are just way too many hamburgers, hot dogs, and ice cream cones to be eaten! So because of this I have had to ramp up my exercise program. It's hard for me to go for a walk with my kids (a productive walk that is) because I only have one jogging stroller and walking at Emma pace doesn't exactly burn that many calories. I know, excuses, excuses but what can I say....it really is the truth. But I discovered a wonderful thing called On Demand through my cable company. I had seen comercials for it before and I have digital cable already I just thought I would have to pay extra for this On Demand stuff. Turns out I was wrong. I had to do some research but I discovered that all I had to do was punch in the channel and voila! all of this glorious new programming right at my fingertips! One of which is ExerciseTv on Demand. They have several workouts on there all different types...from cardio to pilates, to biggest looser workouts. I saw and ad for Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and let me tell you she almost killed me and I only did half of the workout because Ethan woke up!

So my new stats today are 143 lbs
38% body fat....ewe!
38" around the belly button
32" waist
12" left arm
12" right arm
23" left thigh
23" right thigh

0 comments: