BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Queen of posting today

I am totally cleaning my house getting ready to pack up and go to my Family Reunion. Yesterday I washed and swept the floors, vacuumed the carpets, and starting to pack. Today I read that you should be washing sheets at least every 10 days. Sorry to say I lack in this area. My sheets and all bedding could practically walk on their own by the time I get to washing them. Anyway, I did not know that you could wash pillows. So I have done the bedding for Emma and her pillows, and when that was finished I popped our pillows in the washer. I have no clue what happened this time around, but for some reason after washing the pillows the tub of the washer was still filled with soap suds! WEIRD! Needless to say they are in the washer yet again. I am really hoping they are completely clean this time around because I don't want to have to run the washer again for no reason. And by the way. Throwing pillows in the dryer is a great way to give them their fluff back. I never new this. Once a pillow got flat we would throw them away and get new ones. Who knew that throwing them in the dryer revitalized them? Can you tell this is my first time washing pillows? haha!

And crazy me I gave myself a bikini wax! haha! Yes you heard right! I have a bad problem in that area, and it seems to get worse with every pregnancy...why is that? I never knew turning into an ape was part of the deal. But anyway...my skin is so sensitive that shaving just does not cut it. It gives me bad bumps and being so fair skinned you can still see the root of the hair etc. I desperately want laser hair removal, but I know that is too costly for us at this point. So I did some research and being was to embarrassed to go to the salon to do it, I finally determined I will do this on my own. I got numbing cream, bump be gone, and wax strips and had at it. I must say it did hurt a bit, but it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. It was fairly easy to do and worked pretty well. I had to give myself a break, though I got most of it, I started bleeding (completely normal) and was getting sore I figured that was enough for today. I still have strips left so I will try again tomorrow or in a couple of days. If this really lasts for 6 weeks this is so worth it. Like I said it's not that bad for how long the results last and it is fairly simple. I am eager to see what it looks like in a couple of days. And I have decided that armpits would be by far the worst past of the body to do! I am not even going to try there!

1 comments:

The Cisneros Family said...

Wow- I'm totally impressed. "I didn't know that turning into an ape was part of the deal"- that is so funny.