I am embarrassed to admit that I am addicted to clothing! It is just now dawning on me! I bought some Space Saver bags to pack up and store my out of season clothing in. I had 3 large space saver bags, and I have filled everyone to the brim and still have need for a few more bags! What the hell? Do I really NEED all that clothing...........NO! Do I WANT all that clothing....YES! And despite my better judgment I still by more at times! I really really need to get a handle on this. Seriously, if I put 1/2 that money spent on clothing we would be out of debt....well ok that was an exaggeration, but you know what I mean. Oh what I could do with all that extra cash. It's so hard for me though...I am enticed by the emails, and sales. I love the feeling of getting new clothes. But that's just it....it is a high..so to speak....and it has to stop! Lord help me!
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment