BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Hope from my coffe mugs

I have to admit that I have been a little worried about a certain situation in my life right now. Some may know what I am talking about, and others won't but the actual subject is not important at the moment. Most people in my life who know about this have been very positive....and then there are others. Others who only see the bad in everything. People who are negative and only bring up the negative. They make me start to think badly and that this may go all wrong at any time. It's the one voice that starts the little voice bringing up all the bad. I guess I don't understand people. Why is it that everyone has an opinion, and their opinion is so contrary to how I feel? Don't get me wrong I have opinions about other people situations...I guess it is my fault for telling some people about this situation. Are you all confused now by my coded message? haha! I can explain in more detail now, it's just not the right time at the moment So this morning I get out my coffee mug a different one with a different scripture and it says The God of hope fill you with all joy and peace. ROMANS 15:13

I need to refocus on the joy and peace and the goodness of all this and try to pt all that negativity behind me. I don't understand why it bothers me so much what others think of me. Why do I care? Not everyone is going to be happy with me all the time. I just can't get these things out of my head though. Hopefully I can find peace about it and move on and not be so insecure. Overall it doesn't matter.

0 comments: