We are home now and trying to get things back to normal around here. Boy what a draining two weeks it has been. I love seeing everyone, but there truly is no place like home!
I had my first doctor's appointment yesterday. As of today I am 7 weeks 5 days along. I will be 8 weeks on Friday and I also have an ultrasound that day as well. I am very excited to see this little peanut!
I am tired. Very tired. I have not really had any major sickness yet. Which is good but bad. The only time I had no sickness is the time I had a miscarriage. By this time in my pregnancy with Ethan I was puking every day. With Emma, it started around this time. Don't get me wrong, I don't WANT to puke. I am just hoping that all is well.
I am also extremely hungry. I don't remember being this hungry with my other kids. I had 2 nutri-grain waffles at about 9 am, then I had a baked potato smothered in hot sauce at 11 am and I am hungry again so I am thinking I am going to make myself a sandwich. It is now 12:20 here!!!
In other news....Ethan pooped on the potty today! I was shocked! I saw the tell tale signs that he was working up a poop and asked if he wanted to go potty. He shook his head yes. I held him on the big potty and he proceeded to push until it came out and then told me he was all done. We wiped, got a treat and went on with the day. Now I am not getting too excited as he is not even 16 months old yet, but I am hoping that maybe, just maybe he will be well on his way to be trained by the time the baby arrives. That would be really great! We shall see though. I really need to go out an purchase a small potty that is easily accessible to him so that it's less intimidating to go.
Well I should go for now. The kids are hungry and I need to make us some lunch!!! I will update soon and hopefully will have some pics to post of the new little bundle on Friday.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
We're back!
Posted by Andi at 12:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment